Wednesday 28 February 2018

February CCC.... love is in the air.....

I heard that my CCC recipient has received my card so I'll share it here.   Our themes for February were: Dogs / Hearts / Friendship and we had a sketch to follow.


I decided to use all three of the themes and the sketch

I used a very cute image from Tiddly Inks.  I practiced my fur colouring on these sweeties.  I die cut a heart to frame them.  I used some heart PP to follow the sketch.  And my sentiment is for my friendship theme.  I added this to the Tiddly Inks Challenge.

And today I decided to enter another card into the Tiddly Inks Challenge. - Give Love. 

This is Wryn - Have Heart and I used my pencils to colour her up.  I added some PP with hearts on it.  I love how my colouring has improved over time with doing the classes at Kit and Clowder.  

I'm looking forward to my weekend as my stamping group is meeting - it's been a while as we all have been very busy.  And one of our member Sandie had a heart attack last Sept and is only just getting back on her feet.  

Thanks for visiting today. 

5 comments:

Arlene said...

Your CCC card is just so adorable! What a fun card for Tiddly Inks challenge, so darn cute.

Monika Reeck said...

your coloring is more and more expert Dawn
the two dogs so sweet colored
and the lady with hearts ooh love her hair colors
sweet cute card Dawn

Kecia said...

Fabulous work with those pencils. The result...two adorable cards. Thanks for playing with us at Tiddly Inks!

Stacey said...

Gorgeous. Love your colouring. Thanks for joining us over at Tiddly Inks. Hope to see you again next time xxxx

Greta said...

These are so cute! Your fur coloring is fabulous, Dawn!