Friday 1 December 2017

It's winter over at Die Cut Divas- and pimp that envelope at StampNation

First of the month, so it's time for a new challenge at Die Cut Divas.  And our theme is Winter... which is ironical as the last few days here in Auckland, have been very warm and summery.

Our sponsor this month are Dies-R-Us.

 For my card today I have used Die cut snowflakes.  There are lots to chose from at Dies-R-Us... 


I used a number of different dies and added some little Winnie & Walter stars in a pale grey ink from Altenew.    Sentiment is from Winnie & Walter as well.  

Do come and join us this month with your Winter Wonders!  

And there is a new challenge up at StampNation.... Pimp that envelope



Do pop over and see all of what the designers have done... it's awesome.  If you are not a member yet.... you will have to wait till January to join us as the StampNation site is moving to a new platform and registration is on hold for the month while we settle into the new site.  But put it in your diary and come join us... it is so much fun.
 

PS - just realised this is my 1600th post.... my first post was March 15th 2009!  I can hardly believe it's been so long.  I am still in love with this hobby - addicted more like. 


3 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous snowflake card Dawn. Gosh so many posts, I shall have to check mine out as I have been blogging quite a while too.

Greta said...

Absolutely stunning winter card, Dawn--LOVE it! Congrats on your blogging career--that's a lot of posts!

Monika Reeck said...

the white on white card is woooow beautifully made Dawn
and the colorfull flower I love it too
and yes we started 2009 I think after HA Flickr and then to Blogger
congrats on your 1600th post Dawn
hugs
Monika