Wednesday 6 December 2017

Christmas Ornaments and other Christmas cards

Still making Christmas cards....


Using some ornaments from Catherine Pooler Designs.  I embossed the background with a Holly folder.  The ornaments were stamped with Catherine Pooler inks and die cut with the matching dies.    Finished with a Hero Arts sentiment and some Nuvo drops.

Next up is a very simple card made with stickers


I white embossed a sentiment from my Rosie's Studio set onto dark blue card.  I then added the stickers all over the card

and then I did some colouring with my Copics


The candle on this one is a freebie with a magazine.  The sentiment is a Catherine Pooler stamp which I've inked in two colours of red inks.  MISTI is awesome for doing this.  

I now just have to address and send off my cards.   Did some last night and will do some tomorrow... tonight we are watching two episodes of Outlander.  Still a few episodes behind.  

Thanks for visiting

4 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

I am really sorry just visiting you again Dawn
was too busy with Kids buy new winter shoe
kids go to dentist me too and now about your card
they are beautiful all but my fav is number one and two
lovely bauble colors there and the cristal snowflakes looks adorable agains black BG
hugs from germany
try to catch up
hope you like visiting me back I posted 4 cards hehe
hugs
Monika

Greta said...

These are beautiful, Dawn! The dry embossing behind the ornaments is a great idea! I'm still signing & addressing cards--never do it ahead like I plan!

creationsnz said...

All great cards but I especially love the dark card, shows up the sparkles beautifully. CarolG

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning card Dawn. All so different and yet equally delish! Was popping in to check that you saw you won one of my candies?! Just need you to inbox me your address hunny. Hugs, Wends xoxo