Tuesday 28 November 2017

Christmas Ornament

When I got my new Catherine Pooler Spa inks I also got the Wonderful Time of the Year stamp.  I've used the sentiment from the set, but today I'm sharing a card I made using one of the ornaments in the set


I paired the ornament with the branches from a Sunny Studio set.  Just love these big full branches.  I stamped the ornament in Royal Treatment and Daydream blue.   I used some Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen to move the blue ink around.  I used a gold gel pen to add some more colour.  I did some splatters with the gold sparkle pen.  The sentiment is from a Penny Black stamp set. 

Thanks for stopping by.  

5 comments:

Betty said...

purple and green - wonderful non-traditional colors - very pretty Dawn!

Arlene said...

I love the full branches too. Beautiful card.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a pretty card Dawn - love the branches you have used, and the ornament is really eye catching
Blessing
Maxine

Greta said...

Those branches are really beautiful & I love the splatters, Dawn!

Monika Reeck said...

that pine needle is elegant one is it HA?
love that bauble hanging too
sweet simple card my friend
hugs
Monika