Monday 2 October 2017

Autumn Leaves for Hero Arts Scramble #160

Betty hosted the the Hero Arts Flickr group scramble over the weekend.  Her challenge was to use Metallic with an Autumn theme.

I used a set of leaves that Hero Arts released in 2011.


I stamped the leaves in various Metallic Delicata inks and then smooshed the inks onto an acrylic block and painted the leaves.   I used a Green Spectrum Aqua pen as a watercolour wash for the background.  The base and sentiment are actually dark grey (looks black in my photo)

Thanks to Betty for such a fun challenge.




3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great card Dawn - I would love to see it IRL to really see all the shimmer and shine. hope you are better now!!
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Love how you stamped & painted with those inks--beautiful card, Dawn!

Monika Reeck said...

how adorable metalic color of the leafs Dawn..super lovely card my friend
Hugs
Monika