Thursday 21 September 2017

Spots and Dots at Southern Girls Challenge

Hi.  Back to share my card for the latest challenge at Southern Girls Challenge.

It's Spots and Dots this time with wonderful sponsor's Lacy Sunshine and Krafter's Cart.





I got to use the super sweet Lizabeth's Daffodil today.

I cut out my oval and then embossed the panel with a spots and dots folder.  I backed the oval with some Teresa Collins patterned paper that is gold dots.  Lizabeth is coloured with Copics.   I die cut the hello (Winnie and Walter die)  5 times and layered together for dimension.  A few white dots on the daffodil centre, a ribbon and some flowers and it's all done.

Do come and join us at Southern Girls Challenge.

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Dawn - love the dotty embossed background.
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

What a sweet card!

Monika Reeck said...

sweet girl and lovely dots
I love the coloring of Her too Dawn
wonderfully made