Sunday morning I took part in Hero Arts Flickr group 90 mins scramble. I really had a struggle. The challenge was to use a frame on your card. I decided I'd use some oxide inks for a background, smooshing on a stamping block ... but oh my goodness....what a mess! After several goes, I gave that a miss.... and then decided to use an older HA stamp called Flower Box. Started by stamping and colouring and then added my sentiment with Versafine Onyx black. But I forgot that this ink takes time to dry - so don't go and trim it up too soon....
Still not 100% happy but it got finished.
My next project was a tag to enter into the current Christmas challenge at StampNation.
I did some testing of different inks for the bells
I'll be sure to be trying out some different colour schemes for my Christmas cards this year.