Wednesday, August 2, 2017

July CCC reveal

It the time for the reveal over at Card Chain Challenge.  It such a fun challenge.  
 I got to send a card to Dee.  Dee lives in Kenya, but was in England visiting her sister, so I sent my card off to her there.


I used my new Tim Holtz Mixed Media die and backed it with some purple card.  I used some dusty pink glitter card to die cut a butterfly.  Added some yellow/gold spray splatters.   My sentiment is from Kaisercraft. 

There were so many beautiful cards that were shared this month.  Do go have a look and join us for the August challenge.

6 comments:

Maxine D said...

What a beautiful card Dawn - love how you have used the die cut, and the butterfly is so pretty sitting there.
Blessings
Maxine

Dotty Jo x said...

This is just lovely, Dawn, I'll bet Dee was delighted to receive it! Jo x

Greta said...

So artistic & pretty, Dawn! Bet she loved getting this while she was visiting her sister! PS--thank you so much for the shout out at DCD--made my day!

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous die and I love that you chose purple for your background! I also love that you added the lovely butterfly...such a pretty card, Dawn!

creationsnz said...

You have been so busy Dawn, what a fabulous die. CarolG

Brawny said...

Lovely card Dawn x