Monday 3 July 2017

Friend card for June CCC

It is time for the reveal over at the Card Chain Challenge blog... For June I got to send a card to Linda in Michigan.

 
I used Catherine Pooler inks and stamps for my Medallion.   It is from the latest Stamp of Approval Naturally Inspired and I stamped in Rockin' Red.  The Kasiercraft sentiment fitted beautifully in the middle.  I fussy cut it and pop dotted it onto the black and white striped card.   Added some sequins to finish. 

I also got a beautiful card from Jutta in BC.

 

It is very pretty.  To see all the beautiful cards in the reveal post...pop over here . 

I've signed up for July too... You have till the 6th July to sign up... at the CCC blog 

Thanks for stopping by today.  

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Loved your card as soon as I saw it attached to the email! Jo x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a dramatic card you made Dawn - love the graphic feel to it. The one you received is very pretty
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Beautiful medallion & wonderful sentiment! The card you received is also lovely!