Monday 12 June 2017

Let the Celebrations start..............

My birthday is next week, but I've already started celebrating.  Saturday I got to spend the day with my stamping friends.... we meet at Lei's house... just 5 of us in total but boy did we have fun!


Sandie had got the Beautiful Day stamp set from Altenew and wanted me to teach her how to use them.  So I made a card to show her.... and then she was away!  She did a whole pile of card fronts with lots of different colours, using my Altenew inks I have.  Now she is looking to buy the inks as well.

Here's the card I made

I also got a few more cards made


Lots of flowers for the day.  All the flower stamps are from Altenew.  The middle one is with some dies from Couture Creations.    The sentiment on the far right is from Kaisercraft.   The leaves are stamped in grey ink and the flower is popped on some dimensional tape.

Sunday, my friend Yvonne organised to take me to High Tea at The Langham Hotel.  It was awesome



The food was AMAZING.... there was soooo much.  This was for two of us to share and then there was a plate of two scones each with clotted cream and jams.  I have to say that I brought home a box of some of the bits home for my son. 

This was an awesome start to my birthday week.  And Yvonne and Micheal gave me this beautiful Lily


Have a great week everyone and thanks for stopping by

7 comments:

Wendy L said...

Wonderful pics of cards and celebrations, xx

kiwimeskreations said...

What wonderful cards Dawn - and what a fun day you must have had! Looks as though that high tea was amazing.
Enjoy the celebrations - life is fragile
Blessings
Maxine

Betty said...

lovely cards Dawn - happy birthday and enjoy every minute of your week!!

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous cards. Dawn! Sounds like you have 'enabled' Sandie quite well with this set and all those lovely Altenew inks! How nice that you had High Tea with your friends...such a sweet way to celebrate your birthday!
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday week and a year ahead filled with good times and great friendships ~ and...May all your birthday wishes come true! Barb xo

Chark said...

Now that's a great birthday celebration! Happy Birthday!

Greta said...

Gorgeous cards, flowers & celebration!

Monika Reeck said...

Wooow the food from the hotel looks so inviting yummmyyy
sweet Lily too and you have sweet and kind friends Dawn
they are also adorable flower cards with CAS design
your card more and more beautiful and CAS..I guess you are super great in making flower cards Dawn
feminin and adorable they are..
hugs
Monika