Tuesday 13 June 2017

Have a Magical Birthday

Our challenge this month over at Die Cut Diva is Summer Fun...and Bugaboo is our sponsor.



My card today is a birthday card for a youngster ..... the colours are summery and lots of fun


 I used a Pretty Pink Posh border die to cut my panel.  I printed the unicorn out and after I coloured it with Copics and then fussy cut and used dimensional tape to pop it up.  I sponged around the edge with some blue ink.   The base is a pretty aqua-green

If you love using your Die Cut Machine then come and join us at Die Cut Divas with your Summer Fun cards/projects.



4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Dawn this is gorgeous - love how you have coloured that sweet unicorn!
Blessings
Maxine

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Dawn, this is gorgeous!! I utterly LOVE it hunny! Fantastic job colouring this cutie! Love the merged shades! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Greta said...

Super cute & wonderfully colored, Dawn! Love the die cut edge!

Monika Reeck said...

uuiih so cuutee Image
love this cute card
may I only using one border DIE CUT at the Die Cut Diva challenge?
will join too :)
hugs Monika