Wednesday 3 May 2017

April Card Chain Challenge Reveal

It's time to share the reveal for the April Card Chain Challenge.  (see it here

I sent my card to Jo in England... a long time blogger friend..


Jo makes amazing cards using Art Impression stamps so I thought I'd send her one.    I used my Prismacolor pencils to colour the card.  I used a Simon Says Stamp stamps and die to add my sentiment. 

My partner was Cat from Maryland and this is what she sent me

 

Cat used the fabric to cut out some of the flowers and added them to adhesive background and added to her card.  And she sent me some spares as well... Just love this fabulous card.  

If you haven't taken part in the Card Chain Challenge... I can highly recommend it... You sent a card to someone and get one from someone else.  Still time to sign up for May  - HERE

Thanks for stopping by 
 
 

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

I'm one lucky girl to have received your gorgeous card! It's on my crafting table, making me smile each time I it down to create something, Jo x

Greta said...

What a darling card for Jo & I love Cat's creation!

Monika Reeck said...

I love your card for JO so sweeet and love that sentiment too hehe cute image with the ladies
and your are so lucky to get that adorable card from Maryland...great flower woow