Thursday 6 April 2017

My favourite colour....

My favourite colour is PURPLE.... and today it's our latest challenge at Southern Girls Challenge and it's all about "Your Favorite Colour Combo" Our Sponsors this time round are



I was lucky enough to get a gorgeous  set of stamps from  Meetu at Krafters Cart to work with.

http://krafterscart.co.nz/shop/stamps/gerda-steiner-designs-happy-fall-squirrel-free-shipping/


I made a mask to sponge the purple oval on my die cut background.  I used a couple of Purple inks from Altenew.  I then stamped the little happy squirrel onto some white card and coloured with Copics.  I used some colourless blender on a rag to mottle the fur.  I then fussy cut it out.  The sentiment is from the set together with the Happy Birthday from a Catherine Pooler set.   I used some purple patterned paper for my background. 

We would love to see your favourite  colour combo so come and join us

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous image and I love how you have used it on this beautiful and fun card Dawn.
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Beautiful die cut panel & such a cute image!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Adorable Dawn! I love what you did for this challenge. Such a cute set and sweet image you used. Fabulous! Hugs, Wends xoxo

cass said...

Very cute, pretty colour combo.

Monika Reeck said...

cuutee Image and love the purple egg there
sweet DIe cutting too Dawn

Barb Ghig said...

This is too cute, Dawn! I love how you placed the squirrel in front of the purple oval and your die cut border is fabulous! Thanks for making me smile :)