Friday 17 March 2017

Off The Edge.... CAS-ual Fridays challenge

CAS-ual Fridays is having a Design Team Call and part of it is to ensure you enter a card into the latest challenge... Off the Edge.



I don't have a lot of CAS-ual Friday stamps and dies... but luckily you can use whatever you have in your stash.   My card uses an Altenew flower and Spellbinders Nestibility die and a sentiment from a CAS-ual Fridays set I do have!

My card is a mixture of CAS and layers.... I used some PP from Craftworks, sponged with some Delicata Golden Glitz ink for my background panel.  I stamped the flower from Altenew's Botanical Garden set and then used a Spellbinders Nestibilities die, did some partial die cutting.   I coloured the flower with some Zig Markers and a Wink of Stella clear marker.    The sentiment is from Casual Elegance.

Also entered into the Anything Goes at The Flower Challenge.  

So off  to choose some more cards  to showcase my style -

Thanks for stopping by... hope your weekend is going to be crafty... I'm going to try an fit in some card making.

8 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful card Dawn - love your colours and the off the edge die cutting.
Blessings
Maxine

Pajalu said...

Gorgeous card Dawn, I wish you the best of luck with the call up.

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful coloring on this bloom, Dawn! I love how it pops against the script background, and how you placed it on the white panel! Gorgeous card!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Oh this is so pretty! Love that purple flower and how it pops!

Greta said...

Good luck on the DT Call! Your coloring of this gorgeous flower is wonderful, Dawn--lovely card design, too!

Monika Reeck said...

The flower is so high light on this card Dawn..I love the newspaper BG there...this is one of my favs from you..

Viv said...

Such a pretty card Dawn. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' and we hope to see you again soon ;) Viv DT xx

Karen Dunbrook said...

beautiful..
Thanks so much for playing along with The Flower Challenge!