Tuesday 31 January 2017

Hero Arts butterfly.

I've been playing with some pretty soft colours for my day over at A2Z Scrapbooking

img_2369w

I used water colours to make a the card from which I die cut the Hero Arts Butterfly Fancy dies DI078.  I used pinks, purples and blues in lighter tones.   For the background, I used a Hero Arts Stencil (SA026 BG Leaf and Flourish- currently out of stock but you can custom order on the A2Z site )  with some pale inks.  I used my MISTI to stamp the sentiment from Hero Arts Hello Stamp & Cut DC151 with Versafine Onyx black ink, a couple of times to get a nice dark sentiment.

img_2369wc

Remember if you are in need of any items from the a2z Scrapbooking store  you can use code Dawn15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. (before tax and shipping)  And don’t forget that we are on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!  And check out our sale page... lots of great bargains,

Supplies:
Hero Arts Butterfly Fancy Die DI078
Hero Arts Hello Stamp & Cut DC151
Hero Arts BG Leaf & Flourish Stencil
Gems from my stash.

dawna2zscrapbooking





6 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Very pretty Dawn love the soft colours.

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful soft, muted tones! Jo x

creationsnz said...

This is simply beautiful Dawn and the colours are so soft. CarolG

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Dawn - love the soft colours and the fact you made you own design paper to cut the butterfly our with.
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

My favorite colors--beautifully soft & perfect for that glorious butterfly!

Monika Reeck said...

Oh woooww I adore this butterfly
and it shiny with that bling
so romantic card Dawn
and Hello there is perfect
one of my fav card Dawn