Friday 2 December 2016

Layered Christmas Wishes

It's a new month so a new challenge at Die Cut Divas.   Our challenge theme is Layers or Layer it....and our sponsor is Die R Us




I used an embossing folder, Patterned Paper and stamp that was with a magazine I got this week.  I layered my embossed piece and my PP with some red card.  The stamp was die cut with a stitched circle die (Simon Says Stamp) and layered onto a red Spellbinders scalloped die  (Spellbinders are sold by Die's R Us)

Had a lovely lunch out and then ended up going out for dinner as well... needless to say for dinner, I had an entree as my main as I was still fill from lunch.    Now don't feel like doing anything but going to sleep!  An early night me thinks.

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful and elegant card Dawn - love the deep green with the red.
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Really beautiful layers, Dawn! I really like the look of the dry embossing!

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful Christmas card, Dawn! I love your embossed panel and the lovely patterned paper...Fabulous layering and so festive!

Monika Reeck said...

Wooow that bird is so sweet and love the paper behind it with that pine and leaves
Festive and beautifully made Dawn