Tuesday 13 December 2016

Gold and Black Layering

It's my day over at Die Cut Divas.   Our theme this month is all about layers or layering. 
Our sponsor this month  is Die's R Us




This awesome online store has HUNDREDS of dies from lots of fabulous manufacturers.    Including dies from Sue Wilson Designs.

I have used a Sue Wilson Designs die to make my elegant black and gold card


The corners are die cut with a La La Land Die.  I layered the black and gold die cuts for the centre focal piece.  I'll add my sentiment inside once I decided what I'm going to use it for.

3 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Love the black and gold together so elegant.

kiwimeskreations said...

this is amazing Dawn - such a rich and elegant looking card.
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

I love elegant & oh my--this sure fits the bill, Dawn!