Tuesday 20 December 2016

Bells and ornaments....

I was luckily enough to be online when Meetu at Krafters Cart (a NZ based online shop) put up that she had managed to get two Sunny Studio Holiday Style stamp sets and quickly purchased it...several of the overseas sites I'd been looking at it from were sold out...

Holiday Style Stamps 

After some Pinterest searching to gets some ideas I came up with two cards that I did some production line stamping.... 

 
I made  8 of this one using MISTI to help me.   My bell is stamped with Altnew inks, Memento ink and Versafine black ink.   It really went quickly making these.  

My second set of cards used the ornament stamp


I used Catherine Pooler inks with this one.  I used the red, blue and orange in various combinations for my ornaments.    And the green ink did an amazing job of the tree with both first and second generation stamping. 

So now I finally have my NZ family and friend's cards done and dusted and in the post.. a tad close to Christmas but done!    And this set will be a definite one for next year!
 
thanks for stopping by.  

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great buy Dawn, and a wonderful pair of cards!!
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

What a fun stamp set--love both cards, Dawn! That bell is so realistic!

CinnamonSally said...

These cards are fabulous Dawn , the bell is so realistic, I love it. Also thank you so much for you lovely card, so lovely to receive a card from overseas. Have a great Christmas. Hugs Sally.

creationsnz said...

Fabulous, Dawn. I can see why you wanted them and you've used them so well. CarolG

Chark said...

so fun, love how festive these are...and that bell stamp rocks!

Monika Reeck said...

You made great set
First card my really fav..send me 2017 pleasee
Great stamp to buy..
Thanks for the inspiration Dawn