Thursday 27 October 2016

Pumpkin Time at StampNation

It's time for another challenge at StampNation and this week we are challenging you to add a pumpkin to your card or just create a card for your favorite punkin'.


Here in NZ Halloween is not as big in as in the USA, so I don't make many Halloween cards.  But recently I heard about a young girl (just turned 7)who has Behcets Disease and will be in hospital at Halloween.  I have made a card to send to her.


I used Bat Cat from Penny Black for my focal image.  I stamped and then used my Touchnew Alcohol markers to colour.  I made my background by clear embossing Hero Arts Tiny Stars background onto purple card.    The sentiment is from All Occasions Sentiments by Clearly Besotted.   I added glitter and glossy accents to the bat mask.

If you need any Hero Arts products, be sure to check out A2Z Scrapbooking. You can use code Dawn15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. (before tax and shipping) 


Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Fun image, Jo x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Dawn - love the background, it's perfect for the image.
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Oh too cute--love this, Dawn!

creationsnz said...

Such a fun and cheeky cat, I'm sure it made her day.