Wednesday 7 September 2016

Hope you chirp up soon

It's time for another project I made for A2Z Scrapbooking.  Our monthly challenge for September is all about TAGS.   This was quite good for me as I needed a tag to add to a little gift bag.

IMG_1962

This little gift is for a friend who is not feeling the best at the moment.  I used WRMK's gift bag punch board to make my bag and made the the little tag to go on it.   I used a CAS-ual Fridays die to make my tag and with the help of MISTI, I inked up the bird from Hero Arts CL866 Color Layering Bird and Branch.   I used my favourite stencil Asian Flower (not in store at the moment, but there are lots of amazing stencils  HERE) to make a soft background.  Finished with the sentiment from the set

IMG_1962close up

Remember if you are in need of any items from the a2z Scrapbooking store  you can use code Dawn15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. (before tax and shipping)  And don’t forget that we are on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions! And the new catalogue items are in stock..  There are some awesome stamps and dies for Christmas.Dawn
Supplies:

5 comments:

Lin said...

So pretty against your stencilled background, Dawn!

kiwimeskreations said...

Dawn this is so lovely - I am sure it will be appreciated. The soft stenciled background makes the bird really stand out, and I love the gently punny sentiment.
Blessings
Maxine

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous bird and I love your stenciled background! Very pretty tag, Dawn!

Greta said...

Bet your friend felt better just looking at this sweet tag, Dawn! The bird is just beautiful!

Monika Reeck said...

I luv the color on this bird
like a real one
and I love the BG and the bag you made
sweet made Dawn