Wednesday 14 September 2016

Another Poinsettia on a spray and splatter card

I'm just loving my new Hero Arts Antique Poinsettia.  I decided to make another card for Virginia's View challenge.


I started with a piece of watercolour paper and stamped the poinsettia.  I used Zig Markers to watercolour.  I die cut it and added it to the card base.  I then took the Hero Arts Peace stamp and die set, stamping the peace with red ink and then with MISTI's help, I then stamped some versamark over the top and clear embossed.  Once it was heat set, I added the two little sentiments from the set.   I cut a mask for the flower and then using my Tim Holtz Spritzer I sprayed around the flower with some Green Zig marker and then a Distress marker for the red spray. 

Thanks for stopping by.  




4 comments:

Betty said...

wonderful card Dawn - the pink poinsettia is gorgeous!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a very pretty card Dawn - you really are making these ponsettias 'sing'.
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

I love poinsettias & this one is beautiful! Wonderful card, Dawn!

Monika Reeck said...

I love this flower too Dawn
stunning design with big sentiment
looks elegant Dawn