Friday 29 July 2016

Another Glittery Christmas in July card

It's my day at Die Cut Divas again and I'm doing a Glittery Christmas card.  Our sponsors this month are

I used a Bugaboo Christmas image together with a Spellbinders die as well as a Simon Says Stamp circle die and a Pretty Pink Posh scallop

I used some glittery washi to add my touch of glitter.  I used a sketch that was part of Bugaboo's Christmas in July week early in the month.

thanks for stopping by.  July is almost finished - and it's only another 5 weeks till my little dude comes to visit his Nana and Pop.

 Here he is with this Daddy on his first trip to park.

 

7 comments:

Betty said...

cute card Dawn - but your little guy is cuter!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a striking card Dawn - love the red and white with the touch of gold.
Your wee man looks slightly puzzled, but ever so handsome
Blessings
Maxine

Lin said...

Love the peppermint theme you've got going here, Dawn! Very festive!

creationsnz said...

drama in this card, it almost looks 3D with those bold layers.

Greta said...

Oh what a fun picture of daddy & baby! I know you can't wait to hold him again! Love your glittery, fun Christmas card, Dawn!

Monika Reeck said...

Sweet baby photo...kissy kissy for him..
Cute christmas card Dawn

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful Christmas card, Dawn! I love how you added sparkle with the gold Washi and your little bear is darling!
So fun to see a pic of your little guy...he's adorable!