Wednesday 1 June 2016

It's the First - so two new challenges.

First up is Die Cut Divas - a new challenge and a new sponsor.... Kaisercraft!  Yes we have managed to secure them and what a prize package it is too...

 
 
The design team were luck enough to be provided with some of the June release to work with... Some fabulous patterned paper, a die and stamp set and an embossing folder.

My card for today used some of the PP from the Boho Dreams  pack (Bohemian) and the Die and Stamp set called Smile

I used a WRMK embossing folder with the PP and the stamp and die.  The PP panel was die cut with a Lil'Inkers die.  

My second challenge is Chalk'n'Stock

I used a Bugaboo image and coloured with Copic markers.  I used chalk to colour the background.  My dies and sentiment are both from the latest StampNation SOA collection.  

So be sure to visit both blogs and would love to see your projects

6 comments:

Arlene said...

Love what you did with the Kaisercraft and darling Bugaboo image. Love that elephant.

Greta said...

Great cards, Dawn! I especially love the first one--really beautifully designed!

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful cards Dawn - love that elephant and the hot coloured background you have given it.
Blessings
Maxine

Monika Reeck said...

as I seen this image I knew before reading this is from Bugaboo
so so sweet
and your coloring Perfecto
great nice big sentiment Dawn
sweet card again

Monika Reeck said...

I just scroll from bottom to top and found the cute lady Image Dawn
woow you are so budy making adorable cards my friend
miss you..
see you soon Dawn

creationsnz said...

Both great cards Dawn, but I absolutely love the first one with super layering and casualness. CarolG