Sunday 22 November 2015

Peace Ornament

Hey there.  I'm a bit late sharing this card here, as it was on A2Z Scrapbooking yesterday. 


I started by adding some green and pink Zig markers and water to my watercolour paper.  Once it dried, I added the die cut ornament.  This is a Hero Arts Stamp and Die set.  I embossed the sentiment across the middle.   I finished off the rest of the sentiment with part of an older Hero Arts stamp.  Added a few sequins to finish off and all done.

I've entered this into the CASE this Sketch # 149

My weekend has been so busy... Sat I spend most of the day at Sandie's place stamping and talking with my group of friends.  I left a bit earlier than usual as we were heading of to the Fleetwood Mac concert being held in Auckland.  The weather was shite.... all misty rain and windy, but that did not deter from an excellent concert.  So worth it.  We had General Admission tickets, so standing on the field for 4 1/2 hrs.  The band played for 2 3/4 hrs non stop.  Simply amazing.  Stevie Nicks and Christine McVie still can sing beautifully and the guys on the guitars are still as incredible as they were in the 70's and 80's.  And of course Mick Fleetwood on drums was stunning.

Hope you weekend is as good as mine has been.








8 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Great card Dawn and sounds like you have had a great weekend, the concert sounds amazing!

Arlene said...

Sounds like a resoundingly GOOD weekend.

Beautiful card.

Shawna said...

I love this card Dawn.. the monochromatic design is so nice and elegant..

kiwimeskreations said...

I wondered how your time at the concert went :-) Glad to hear you enjoyed it.
Your card is fabulous with that background!!
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

I can only imagine what a great concert you heard! So fun! Love that ornament die--beautiful card, Dawn!

Deirdre said...

Adore the card and loved hearing about the concert. Sounds like you had a blast despite the weather!

creationsnz said...

I love this card, simply and elegant, that touch of watercolour is just fab.

alexandra s.m. said...

Absolutely gorgeous and your beautiful background goes so well with the sentiment!
We need this message to come reality ASAP ;)
Thank You~