Monday 1 June 2015

Puppy Love


It's the beginning of the month so it's time for a new challenge at Die Cut Divas.  Our theme this month is "JUNE BUG" - whatever that means to you.

I LOVE when we have Bugaboo as our sponsor as I ADORE their images.    Here is my card for today


Such a cutie... Just saying Hello to his little bug friend.  I printed out the image and used Copics to colour the puppy.  The background was coloured with chalk inks.  I used a Spellbinders die to cut out the image and my sentiment is embossed using a Hero Arts sentiment. 


Please do come and join us at Die Cut Divas... however "June Bug" inspires you, we'd love to see it

8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Cute image... And what a beautiful frame, Jo x

kiwimeskreations said...

Dawn this is so cute - love that die cut, it's a stunner!! The embossed sentiemnt is perfect.
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Love that fancy die & your darling card, Dawn!

Becca Cruger said...

A cutie is right! This is dog gone adorable! Sorry, I can't resist a good pun.

debby4000 said...

Soooooo cute
luv
Debby

Monica Maier said...

Love the die you used Dawn! It's a great base for the adorable playful pup!

Barb Ghig said...

Your puppy and bug are so cute and your coloring is amazing, Dawn! I love you frame, too ~ Really sweet card!

Monika Reeck said...

Dawn I am sorry not answer you but I want to tell
if you visit Munich I will love to meet you in person but Dresden is soo far away My hubby was born there but I never gone there again since last time as my little boy was 3 years old..
About this card tooo cuuuteeeee I love always if you used bugaboo Image cute card..
I want to tell if you visit Munich please tell me I will take a day off for you :)