Saturday 7 February 2015

"Grant me the Serenity"

I'm here today with a card that's my design team sample for both Die Cut Divas and Creative Craft Cottage.

Our theme at Die Cut Divas is Words and we have the amazing Quietfire Designs  as our sponsor.
Quietfire Designs

I've totally fallen in love with with their stamps and I've combined with a gorgeous digi from All Dressed Up, our sponsor at Creative Craft Cottage 


Our theme at Creative Craft Cottage  is "In the Garden"  My garden is made with my PP. I used the God give me the Serenity sentiment stamp from Quietfire and stamped in black Versafine and clear embossed.  I added an Obsession Impression fence die behind my little girl.  I finished with a bow.

I'm at the beach at the moment as we had a public holiday yesterday and about now I'll actually be at a concert at the Ascension Vineyard in Matakana listening to some New Zealand artists - Dave Dobbyn, Anika Moa, Don McGlashan and Supergroove  Hoping the weather is good as after a long time of fine weather, we've had a few days of rain.

Wishing you all a great weekend.

12 comments:

Lin said...

I've always loved that sentiment, Dawn! And your little girl in her garden is darling!

Arlene said...

Marvelous card and I hope you had a great time.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card Dawn - love that paper and you have used it to perfection!
Trust you had a great weekend.
Blessings
Maxine

Kara Lynne said...

I hope you had a wonderful time! Your card is so sweet, I love that dear little girl!

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

alexandra s.m. said...

Such a sweet card Dawn!
Lovely!!
TFS~

Greta said...

Hope you enjoyed the concert & your day off, Dawn! Such a sweet card--love that quote!

Monika Reeck said...

Darling little girl and awesome sentiment sweet card Dawn love this too

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Dawn! Thank you for joining us at All Dressed Up!

Penny said...

Such a lovely card and sentiment. Thanks for playing with the All Dressed up challenge Penny (ADU DT)

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Gorgeous creation and I just love the sentiment! Thank you so much for playing at All Dressed Up challenge this time.

Sheila said...

Stunning card. Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up.
Sheila
*All Dressed Up DT *