Friday 19 December 2014

Oh dear... I'm late again...

Christmas and all the festivities are catching up with me,... I'm late posting my sample for the CCC Digi Creations last challenge of the year! - Rhinestones/Ribbons.  Where have all the days gone???????

Anyway our lovely sponsor for this fortnight is Bugaboo stamps. 

Now I've already shared some similar designs I did using the Tropical Santa from Bugaboo... but here is the one I used for my CCC Digi Creations sample


This used a freebie embossing folder (or at least part there of) and the digi image.  I printed the sentiment on the computer and added it with fish tail ends.  Added some gold Rhinestones.  I send this card off to my daughter in Perth.   Counting the hours till we fly out... 63 hours and counting... then it's about 13 hours travel time (we've got a 4 hr layover in Melbourne) ... so getting exciting.... Still have to pack!!!  Piles of clothes here there and everywhere - need to put them in a suitcase!  going from temps in the late teens to high 20's and beyond... up to 35C predicted for Christmas Day...  QUITE EXCITED if you hadn't already realised.

wishing all my readers a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  I'll be back around New Year as I'm hosting Die Cut Divas for January and will schedule a post... but otherwise I'm off line for around 2 weeks...

12 comments:

Greta said...

Adorable card & I love the embossing folder! Wishing you & your family a fabulous trip & holiday & wedding, Dawn!

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful card Dawn - enjoy your travel, and have a blast when you get there.
Blessings
Maxine

Kara Lynne said...

Great placement with the embossing folder and such a fun Santa, so fun! Have a great trip.

Becca Cruger said...

Love this hilarious card and thank you for the gorgeous Christmas card! It's even more beautiful in person than it was online.

Enjoy your vacation! We'll miss you around the web.

joy said...

love this fun card, Dawn! Have a wonderful time away. Merry Christmas!

Barb Ghig said...

Oh my gosh, Dawn...this is absolutely adorable! I love your embossed background and your Santa is just too fun! Really cute card! Thanks for making me smile :)

alexandra s.m. said...

so funny and so well done!
Thanks Dawn

Monika Reeck said...

ooh it is soo soo cuutee lovely Santa from Bugaboo and lovely coloring too...I will miss you...but have a great holiday with your family...and wishing you a great Merry Christmas and happy new year 2015 dear Dawn...your Christmas card will send soon...hugs, Monika

Unknown said...

Hi Dawn,

Your card made me smile:) Would you please contact us at a2zscrapbooking AT comcast.net with links to your Hero Arts projects? I can't find a search engine or a contact me on your blog.

Arlene said...

I really like that embossing folder. Santa is SOOOOOO cute and funny.

Enjoy the summer holiday.

Anet's Crafting said...

Love love your card Dawn. This Santa image is so cute. Wishing you and you family a Happy New Year and all of the best for the new year. Anet x

giaonhanquocte said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt hiện nay.