Thursday 31 July 2014

Thank You

 This month at Die Cut Divas, Bugaboo was our sponsor and for our last day, we the Diva's have some final cards... I did a Thank You card.

Thank You Bugaboo

I printed the Flower Shelf onto kraft card and used some cheap colouring pencils and used a Dove Blender pen.  I added some tiny buttons from Docraft for the flower centres.  The little Thank You is a Stampin' Up! one.  It fitted beautifully along the edge of the shelf.   I die cut with a Lil' Inkers die.  I then trimmed my base card down to make a littler card.   

I've had a fun month with Bugaboo.  Be sure to visit us at Die Cut Divas for next month's challenge.  

8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely, Dawn! I always like kraft card coloured with pencil crayons and I love the spotty buttons too, Jo x

Lin said...

Oh, this is fun, Dawn! Love the pale colors against the kraft, and the buttons are the perfect finishing touch!

Barb said...

Love those soft, pretty colors against the kraft, Dawn! Beautiful thank you card!

Betty said...

wonderful card, Dawn - have always loved the look of coloring on kraft and your card is a great example!

joy said...

What a beauty, Dawn!

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous card Dawn - love the quiet colours and the way that stamp fitted onto the shelf.
Blessings
Maxine

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful Dawn, I love the image and those buttons are just adorable. Anet x

Greta said...

Oh what a neat card, Dawn--one of my favorites!