Thursday 10 July 2014

Stitched chervon from Pretty Pink Posh.

Have you heard of Pretty Pink Posh?  They have some amazing sequins and other embellishments on their site, but also a couple of really cool dies.  I was taken by the Stitched borders on, so decided to get it.  Really fast delivery time I must say too!

Anyway I had this idea in my head to do a series of die cuts in various colours with the chevron die so went with it...


I layered the stripes of colours to form a bit of a diamond pattern.  For the top of my card I cut the you from the Simon Says Stamp from the white space and again from red card and inlaid it.  The sentiment is from the matching stamp set,  The  butterfly is a Memory Box die.  Added a few sequins and all done.  It turned out exactly as I planned. 

Entering into the Die Cut Challenge at Virginia's View and the Word die cuts at Moxie Fab World.  

10 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Dawn this is amazing - love the stitched dies and the way you alternated the peaks. Wonderful the way you have inserted the die cut 'you'.
Blessings
Maxine

Monika Reeck said...

wow wow wowwww I love that stiched dies dear Dawn soo pretty and looks like a rock with full of nice drapery...I love this..and the YOU looks great in red..great butterfly too..LOVE it..I wish I can have one your lovely butterfly Dawn (Joke)

hugs, Monika

Virginia L. said...

You rock the PPP stitch border dies, Dawn! Love the border goodness in this one! Gorgeous design all around! Thanks so much for playing Virginia's View Challenge!

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Dawn, The border on this card looks wonderful, and I love the sequins.
Smiles:)
Sue

alexandra s.m. said...

Excellent use of die cuts and a very lovely card!
TFS~

Greta said...

Totally love this fabulous card, Dawn!

Taunya Butler said...

Amazing card - love the inlaid word and that border is gorgeous!! What a beautifully done card!!

Barb Ghig said...

This is so pretty, Dawn! I love how you created the diamond pattern with all those beautiful colors, and your inlaid die cut sentiment is fabulous!

Anet's Crafting said...

Gorgeous card Dawn, I love the different layered stripes and colour combination. Pretty butterfly and sentiment. Just stunning. Anet x

Anonymous said...

A truly wonderful card, Dawn! Love all the colors you used!

Teri