Wednesday 2 July 2014

New Challenge at CCC Digi Creations ~ Embossing

Hi there... A new challenge is underway at CCC Digi Creations... we want to see you cards with Embossing... wet or dry!  Our sponsor this month is none other than Bugaboo Digi Stamps

 

As you know I really enjoy working with Bugaboo Stamps.  They have such a variety.. from cute to humorous, and it's humorous that I worked with this month...

Michael turns 60.

My embossing is a Tim Holtz embossing folder.  I printed the image in Word and used a frame from there to surround it.  Once I cut it out, I used a die cut 60 as this card is for our friend who is turning 60 at the end of the month.  The sentiment inside says "You know you're old when you get the same sensation from a rocking chair that once you got from a roller coaster"   

Do come over and join us this month.  

5 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Fantastic card Dawn!
I love it ;))

judkajudi said...

Dawn, this is just so darned fun! I really enjoy humor in cards, too!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love how you framed the image Dawn - this is a great card.
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Oh what a kick! This is darling, Dawn!

Monika Reeck said...

super duper cute 60 years old Manly card..hihi the image GUS make me smile :)