Tuesday 15 July 2014

Monochromatic over at CCC Digi Creations

It's the middle of the month, so it time for another challenge over at CCC Digi Creations

Our sponsor this fortnight is Kathryne

http://www.whimsystamps.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=13_38 

I chose to use one of her little owls for my card.  And used browns for monochromatic colour.


I used a wood embossing folder for my dark brown background, some kraft for my background scallop oval.  The branch is part of a Memory Box die.  The sentiment is a bonus when you purchase this owl.

Would love to have you play along with us at CCC Digi Creations with our monochromatic challenge.

8 comments:

Diane said...

What a super cute design Dawn.

Hugs Diane

kiwimeskreations said...

Love how you interpreted this challenge Dawn. The owl is gorgeous.
Blessings
Maxine

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Beautiful card, Dawn. Love the browns. Your layout is fab. xx Kathryne

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, this is really darling, Dawn! I love all the shades of brown, and how you layered everything on this card! Love the sweet sentiment, too!

Greta said...

Oh my goodness, Dawn! This is darling! Love your coloring!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, cute owl card.
luv
Debby

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh how cute is that owl!! Love it!
Sarah

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is just beautiful Dawn, I love the cute owl image and your embossing as background is just perfect for the image. Well done. Anet x