Sunday 6 July 2014

June CCC Reveal.

A bit late posting here, but here is the card I made for Deborah Nolan's CCC.  If you don't know about this..... it's a Win Win for everyone.  Deborah gives you the choice of making a card using a colour combo, or a sketch or a theme... or if you are clever you can do all three together!.  Then you send the card to the person above you in the link up.   My card for June went to Mynette who lives in Kansas


I used the theme of Friendship. And used my all time favourite Poppy stamp from Hero Arts.  I used water colour paints to colour and add the splatters.  Sentiment is from Winnie & Walter.  

And I was thrilled to get a beautiful card from Jo in England.  You can see her post about it HERE. It is simply stunning.  

And if you'd like to play along, July's sign up is HERE  ~ there is something special this month... a prize as well.

10 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Dawn this is a fabulous card. Love your colours, composition and the bold sentiment is perfect!
Blessings
Maxine

Cecilia Hsieh said...

Lovely card Dawn! Love the poppies!

judkajudi said...

I agree ... that Poppy is a classic . Very crisp and clean card .. beautiful!!

Lin said...

The poppy and that sentiment are perfect together! A great summer card, Dawn!

Lin said...

The poppy and that sentiment are perfect together! A great summer card, Dawn!

Dotty Jo said...

Super card Dawn... Glad to see we have the same taste in sentiments too! So happy that you were my recipient for June, Jo x

Betty said...

have always loved that poppy and your card is gorgeous in those colors - great design!!

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you used a tone on tone color scheme for your poppies and your design is really beautiful! Very pretty card, Dawn!

Monika Reeck said...

I always love this tall poppy images from Hero Arts it can make our card be so elegant and love all the orange splitter you put here...great card dear Dawn..we are still busy mother in Law dont like to stay longer in Hospital..she get laser and chemotherapy there but she not getting tired she always want to go back home...and me so busy take care of her :(( less time to play on Blog land...hope you understand me and I always remember you my sweet friend...hugs, Monika

Greta said...

Love the splatters on this beautiful card! I know it's being enjoyed!