Monday 7 July 2014

Hello Friend

Another little Bugaboo card to share today.  As it's my month on the Die Cut Divas blog, I'll be sharing a few.




Are these little Teds just adorable.  You can get them HERE   I sized them to fit the openings in this little Spellbinders film strip die.  I kept my card CAS as is my want... just the bold sentiment from Winnie & Walter and of course, some mini buttons from Docrafts to fit our theme this month at Die Cut Divas blog.

Would love to have you join me there.  Buttons and/or bows plus using your Die cutting machine or embossing with your machine.

I am entering this into the Friendship challenge at Crafting When We Can 
and Die Cuts at Virginia's View

10 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Dawn this is gorgeous - what a sweet image, beautifully presented. Love those big sentiments.
Blessings
Maxine

stampingandstitching said...

Aw this is such a cute and fun card, Dawn! Love the little bear peeking out of the film strip and I love the added buttons too!

*Ang* said...

Lovely card Dawn! It's great how you've done the three bears in the film strip. Awesome clean and simple card!
Hugs, Ang x
(Crafting When We Can DT)

judkajudi said...

Darling card!! Love the film strip.

joy said...

super cute, dawn!

Brenda said...

Oh what a real cutie of a card Dawn! And I love those little buttons!

Virginia L. said...

Aw.. how cute! Love your peeking teddy bears in the film windows! The sentiment is lovely with this fun design!So glad that you join the fun over Virginia's View challenge!

Arlene said...

This is really just the cutest card.

Monika Reeck said...

cute cute cuteeee luv that teddy hihi he is really so so cuuteee and lovely sentiment and the dots there too Dawn...love your cute card..hugs, Monika

Greta said...

Oh just darling, Dawn!