Tuesday 1 April 2014

Black and White at Creative Craft Cottage

It's the first of the month so it's a new challenge at Creative Craft Cottage and it's my teams turn to highlight our samples.  The theme is "Black and White"

Black and White


My card uses a Rubbadubbadoo stamp.  I stamped it in black ink on white card and white embossed it onto black card.  I trimmed 4 squares and rounded the opposite corners on each one.  I wish now that I had embossed the black on white.. The stamped the Hero Arts sentiment and double matted it with black and white.  Finished with a double bow made with gingham ribbon.  I had forgotten my BowEzy and used a fork to make the little bow.

Do pop over to the blog to see what the other's have created.


4 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely design.xxx

Monika Reeck said...

I love the monochrome color on your card Dawn and really nice arrangement of the DP...sweet lovely card...really nice ribbon and pearl too...big hugs..

kiwimeskreations said...

Dawn this is simply stunning - love the way you interpreted the theme and arranged the background in a counterpoint manner.
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

I missed this one & boy do I like it! Wonderful creation, Dawn!