Thursday 30 January 2014

More "Stenciled" action

I have another card I created CASEing a card from Debby Hughes on Day 3 of class

Day 3 Stenciled Class

I started by spritzing some Perfect Pearls mist in Heirloom Gold and a pinky colour I had made myself.  Once it dried I used used some Wendy Vecchi Embossing paste over a Mr Huey Chevron mask, just down one side.  I then worked on the flower embellishment.  It is a digi from Bugaboo.  I printed it out twice and used some chalk inks to paint the flowers.  I then layered the flower centres with some dimensional tape.  I then used some pearlescent paper and cut two leaves pieces using a Sizzix die.  Added all the elements to the card together with the sentiment which is Simon Says Stamp  and was white embossed onto black card.  I added some pink and white pearls to finish.

I also made a lovely felt flower tonight.  One of my FB friends saw a die set I posted last year and asked me about it and then another one want to know what size it was... so I made it up to show Anita and Lilian


That's it for me tonight.  Time to head to bed


6 comments:

Betty said...

such a pretty card - lovely little flowers are perfect accent to the background!

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous card Dawn, I also took the online class but have been so busy that I haven't had time to play yet!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the colours and textures on this card Dawn, and the way you made the sentiment stand out by embossing it in white on black. A stunning creation.
Blessings
Maxine

Arlene said...

Fantastic flower. Love your stenciling. You'll be the Stencil Queen.

Virginia L. said...

Your stenciled result is fabulous!! Love the elements and flowers that you incorporated. The sentiment is lovely, too! That felt flower--swoon!

Greta said...

Gorgeous felt flower, Dawn! I haven't made it to Day 3 yet, but you've made me want to skip to it--LOL! Fabulous card--the black for the sentiment strip is a wonderful element!