Sunday 26 January 2014

Lollipop Heart Charlie..

It's my turn to post a card over at Little Blue Button Stamps.... and I used Charlie Lollipop Heart


I printed Charlie out and coloured with Copics...  after I fussy cut her, I layered her onto my oval frame.  The centre oval is by Spellbinders and the outer doily oval is by MFT.  The background paper is from Kaisercraft's "Gypsy Sisters" pack.   I finished off adding three flowers I made the other week.  

I have been having fun this weekend with my stencils and using my new Gelli Plate.  I enjoyed day 1 of the Stencilled class and have made a start on a card for day 2.  Didn't get quite as much done this afternoon as I hoped as we decided to go pick strawberries.... the local Hospice does a fundraiser in conjunction with the owner of the strawberry patch.  We picked over 4 kilos of strawberries.  I have frozen a whole lot to have in my smoothies and the rest we will eat over the next few days.  Totally yummy, there is nothing like fresh strawberries and cream.   

Thanks for stopping by

 

 

4 comments:

judkajudi said...

I love this style!! Beautifully done. That stencil class looks interesting ...

judkajudi said...

I love this style!! Beautifully done. That stencil class looks interesting ...

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweet card - and beautifully composed Dawn.
Forget the cream on the strawberries - I love them 'straight' :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Darling card with more of your beautiful flowers! I agree--fresh strawberries are such a treat!