Monday 18 November 2013

It's All About ME!!!....

Yes.. I'm the guest over at Die Cut Divas this month.  Paula has interview me and you can read all about me there.   I made a couple of cards for her to show, both using images from this month's sponsor.



 My first card uses the gorgeous girl with some WPlus9 flowers and leaves stamps and dies.



My second card used a Lawn Fawn polaroid die with a little bit extra added to the bottom.  The ribbon hides the join.

So please pop over to the blog to find out a bit more about ME.

Today was Week 4 weight in for our Biggest Loser challenge at work.   I'm down 3.5kgs (that's almost 8lbs) and coming in 3rd in the challenge.  Two more weeks to go so it's all out now.  More exercise and less food intake.  Tonight I made cauliflower rice (grated cooked cauliflower) as a low-carb alternative to white rice with my Thai chicken curry.   Life is looking good!

Thanks for visiting.


8 comments:

judkajudi said...

Dawn, I love your beautiful cards! And congratulate you on your weight loss. It isn't easy ... and I am off to learn more about you on the Diecut Divas blog. Thank you for all your support on my blog. Hugs.

kiwimeskreations said...

Yay go Dawn - you really are doing well with the weight loss!!
Love our cards - the die cut flowers are so sweet and really 'finish' the card beautifully.
Blessings
Maxine

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats on your Guest DT spot, Dawn! I can't wait to check out your interview :-)

Also, Congrats on your weight loss! I think it's wonderful that you have a competition at work to get everyone motivated...especially at this time of year! I may try your idea for Cauliflower rice, too ~ Sounds yummy!

Greta said...

Will check out the interview & congrats on success so far with The Biggest Looser. Great cards--I especially love the snowman!

Maureen Morton said...

I can't wait to get over and learn more about you. Meanwhile, I am loving these cards - your coloring is wonderful on that sweet gal and I love the photo snow guy! So glad that you are feeling so healthy - I am a big believer in exercise.

Virginia L. said...

Both are darling! I love the distressed edges on the first and the use of pattern paper on the 2nd! Congrats on the guest design, Dawn!

CinnamonSally said...

Love both your cute cards Dawn. So pleased to hear about your weight loss, congratulations. I have also been on a health kick this year and have managed to loose 8lbs, doesn't it feel great.

Nancy K said...

Beautiful cards, Dawn! I love how you added the flowers to first one, it's such a fun way to embellish.
Congrats on your weight loss, good luck the rest of the way. You've totally inspired me!