Monday 24 December 2012

Some Eye candy from Mygrafico

This week the team over at Mygrafico have a lot of eye candy for your inspiration.  We have all used a variety of images from the shop... some freebies as well.  For my card, I used two Mygrafico sets and a digital sentiment from Whimsy Stamps


The two sets I used from Mygrafico are: Santa Claus from Pixel Paper Prints for my background dotted paper and Nutcracker Suite Frames and Labels from DreAm Loft.   I added a Poinsettia made with Spellbinders die and edged with silver distress stain. Add a touch of glitter to the candy cane and it was all done.

Just back from Christmas Virgil Mass.  Very nice service.    Now just to have supper and off to bed to wait and see what Santa has brought me this year..... I've been a GOOD GIRL!

Blessed Christmas to all my followers.

Dawn 

5 comments:

Maureen Morton said...

I KNOW that you've been good, so Santa will be generous, Dawn! Love this dear old-fashioned card. I will have to learn who Peg Bracken is. Love that vintage-looking candy cane! Have a happy, dear pal!

Suzanne C said...

A very Merry Christmas to you and your family! I hope it is wonderful and spent with all that you love! Sweet sentiment and beautiful card!

kiwimeskreations said...

Very elegant card Dawn - and I hope h'Santa' brought you wnat you wanted!
Blessings
Maxine

Pajalu said...

Hi Dawn, Happy Boxing Day ;). Did you survive the big day & I do hope that Santa was very good to you. I love this card. Such a great card xoxoxo

Greta said...

It's past Christmas where you are, but since it's still the 25th here I'll wish you a Merry Christmas, Dawn! Love this quote & that Spellbinder poinsettia is on my wishlist--great card!