Monday 24 September 2012

Mygrafico Monday Feature ~ Fall into Fall



Here I am back with another Monday Feature for Mygrafico.  Still continuing in our theme of Fall cards.... the team got to work with a fabulous set from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff....

Classic Fall Clips & Cutting

Not only does it have these fabulous images in JPG and PNG formats but it also has SVG cutting files for use with SCAL, MTC or other cutting software that supports SVG files and die cut machines that support SVG files.  How cool is that!  I don't have an electronic cutting machine, so I worked with the images and cut them out by hand.


I used a Hero Arts stamp ~ Square Pattern Background ~ and Kaleidacolor ink in "Autumn" and trimmed a piece for my centre panel.  I printed out the pumpkins and fussy cut.  I highlighted the shadows on the pumpkins with a glitter pen.  I added some curls of wire to the stems.   The sentiment is from a Simon Says stamp set.   I finished with some faux stitching around my card.
Entering this into Addicted to Stamps ~ Autumn Colours

Pop over to the blog to see the other's came up with.    And a heads up.... there's a DT call coming up shortly over at Mygrafico ....so if you love working with digi's and can do some fun projects and take some creative photos.... then keep an eye open and try out for the team...

I've had a great evening organising my distress inks and labelling them.   Do you know, I'm only missing one colour of distress ink... I didn't even realise I had that many!!!!!!


Dawn

11 comments:

Isha Gupta said...

Gorgeous card Dawn. Love how you used the background stamp. Love this one :)

Elizabeth Allan said...

Dawn you are a machine! Your fussy cutting rivals any automation! Fun, festive and full of fall card!

Lin said...

Great mix of images, Dawn - and thanks for reminding me about MY autumn mixed ink - it's buried and I would have forgotten it!

Lisa said...

These fall colors are gorgeous and I really am liking that square pattern stamp!! May have to go on the "list"!

Scrumplescrunch said...

Wonderful card Dawn, I looked into the website and purchased some svg files, not this one though.
The Bg is lovely.
Smiles:)
Sue

Jay Gee said...

Your background does look great Dawn with it's colour variations. I love the way you did the pumpkins with the highlighted shadows and the wire stems :)

Stamp with Angela said...

Wonderful card. I love the square pattern background. Well done with the fussy cutting. The faux stitching just finishes it off too.

Greta said...

Beautiful Fall card, Dawn! Love that bg!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Dawn, it's just perfect for our challenge.
Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamps for our Autumn colours challenge
hugs Mandy xx

arjette said...

Beautiful card!!
Thank you for joining us at ATSC!!

gr. arjette.

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful background in the multi color. Sweet card!