Wednesday 18 April 2012

More Holiday photos..

I've only made one card since I got back, but it's for my niece and her partner, who just got engaged.  I posted it off today, so can't show it till she gets it... so I thought to share a few more photos from our trip to Australia.
Our first two days were spent in Melbourne, visiting with some friends who we hadn't seen for almost 20 years.... They picked us up at airport and we drove down to Torquay, about an hour south of the city for brunch.  Torquay is a very pretty beach town








Next day, James and Michelle took us to the Eureka Tower.  This is one huge skyscraper!  The 88th floor is the observation floor.  You walk all round it and can see all over the city.









And finally my friend had an amazing "Easter Egg Tree" in her house that really was so cute


Isn't that so sweet.  Just love the pastel eggs.

Thanks for visiting, hope I didn't bore you with all the photos.

Dawn

11 comments:

Vanessa said...

Thanks for sharing your photos, Dawn! That easter tree really is cute! Vanessa x

joy said...

Sure would love to be on a beach somewhere right now!!! Love the photos; thanks for sharing, Dawn!

Isha Gupta said...

Thanks for the virtual tour Dawn...lovely pics and the photos from the top reminded me of my last NY trip...The view is breathtaking.

Maureen Morton said...

That was fun, Dawn - I almost feel like I was along for the trip. Thanks!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Dawn your photos allow me to take a trip somewhere that I have never been!!!

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous photos Dawn, I don't do heights so I wouldn't have been able to go up that tower!!! Love the easter egg tree so pretty!

Pajalu said...

Hi Dawn, I love seeing your holiday. Your photos look amazing. I don't do heights so loved seeing things from a different angle xoxoxo

Greta said...

Loved getting to travel with you, Dawn! Since I'll never see it in person, the pictures let me pretend to be there. You must have had a great time.

Lizzy Hill said...

Hi Dawn, we're back from hols too & just saw your win over at Lily Pad...WELL DONE:):) That'd be v exciting. Looks like you had a great trip to Oz & the weather was kind to you:):) LOVE that shot of the pier...cute little beach huts:):)

kiwimeskreations said...

Love seeing photos of where others have been - thanks for sharing. So glad you enjoyed your trip.
Blessings
Maxine

Stamp with Angela said...

Thanks for sharing your photos. It looks like you had a wonderful time.