Wednesday 18 November 2009

ATC's swap...


ATC's swap...
Originally uploaded by turleyfamily(Dawn)
Today I got two parcels in the post.... first a lovely lot of papers and stickers plus a Christmas card from Monika ( all the way from Indonesia) and then this afternoon, there was an envelope from Shari with all these lovely ATC's that were part of the Hero Arts ATC swap from last month. Some absolutely amazing pieces of artwork... One even had the tiniest little bows on the dolls pigtails ( from the lovely Fika- how cool was that)
I have pinned the sheet up on my notice board so I can look at it while I work. thank you everyone for your beautiful ATC's. I just love them all. Three of the ATC's used the digi image - Friendship Definition. I went and downloaded it tonight. Such a great background.
Thanks again to everyone who took part.
And thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Ooh such lovely ATC's! Isn't it fun to get such great things in the mail!

Pajalu said...

Dawn they look great. What a fantastic day you had postie wise ;). You gotta love parcels like these :D.

Anne said...

Hi, Dawn! What fun! Love the photo you took of all your ATCs from the Hero Arts swap! By the way, I've nominated you for a blog award because you make me smile!

donna mikasa said...

Wow...I wish I played along! Each one is a mini masterpiece...

Tiffany Ervin said...

How fun! Look at all those beauties, so wonderful - glad you are enjoying them Dawn!

Anne said...

Hi, Dawn! Good luck with your day surgery! I will definitely be thinking of you! My doc says I'm about as anemic as you can get right now without actually requiring a transfusion. Talking to a GYN surgeon next week about the next steps! Wishing you well! :-)

Diana said...

So fun to see your ATC's!

Dwita said...

Hi Dawn... I got yours and you got mine... Hope our friendship lasts.... Hugs, Dwita.