Monday 31 August 2009

Look what came in my mail today

This delightful card arrived in the post today from the wonderful Oz ( aka Linda)
Isn't she just the loveliest. The background paper is awesome and the lovely faux stitching round the scallop is just so clever. And the colour of the embossing on the butterfly is awesome. I wonder how she guessed I love butterflies!!! Thanks you Oz it is just beautiful.  I was thrilled to get this.  I am making friends all over the world.  The Hero Arts group on Flickr is just amazing.  All the people who are members are just so friendly and helpful as well as being so inspiring.  Love you all.


Thanks for stopping by and visiting with me.  Take care

2 comments:

Pajalu said...

Dawn you lucky thing you. This card is fantastic. Isn't Linda a gem, she's always leaving me lovely comments for my Em on my flickr stream.

donna mikasa said...

I received a card from Linda, too! She does such awesome work!
Aren't we lucky??