Saturday 16 May 2009

sympathy card - more dots


The past few days have not been so great.... On Wednesday afternoon my daughter's house got broken into and their new TV and Brad's laptop got stolen.... and my friend's mother passed away. Robyn's mum had been ill for a while and was just fading away ( she was 87). So my thoughts were with her. Today I made a card for her and her family. As my leaf stamp is "dots" I have added it to the HA Challenge this week. I found some lovely words to put inside:

"A smile, a touch, a gentle laugh remembered, a voice softly whispered in the wind.... May the memories held deep within your heart help to soothe your spirit at this time"

Robyn's mum also had dementia and often didn't know who she was, so thought these words were appropriate.

Thanks for stopping by.





1 comment:

Monika Reeck said...

I love your white embossing in the flower...so sorry to hear that your friends Mom is passed away...