Wednesday 6 May 2009

Stamp Camp - Day 2 (plus computer troubles)

Well, Sunday was just as amazing as Saturday... By the end of the day I was so exhausted that I couldn't even get on to post.... ( not to mention the fact that I hadn't actually finished all the projects) - so no photos as yet. Monday night I fell asleep on the couch at around 8.30ish.....
then last night when I tried to post..... well I lost all my items on the blog so spend around 3 hours trying to get it up and running again...... in between have Facebook conversations with Monika in Germany and my young cousin in Dunedin. I have not seen or spoken to my cousin in a long long time and she has just found me on Facebook. - the joys of the internet- so we spend some time catching up. She is about 22 years younger than me.

Today is my daughters birthday - She is 23. I can't believe where the time has gone. It seems like yesterday she was just a baby. Now she is this amazing young woman - engaged to be married, owns her own house and in a well paying job in her chosen field of Town planning..... I am so proud of her. Happy Birthday sweetie.....

TFL everyone and have a great day

3 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Happy birthday to your pretty DD dear Dawn...may I see her bday party Photos? Hope you and her have a great bday party. Hugs, Monika

Anne said...

Hi, Dawn! Happy Birthday to your Daughter! Sorry you're having computer troubles. But it sounds like you are having a BLAST in Stamp Camp! :-)

Joshua Jiraffe Designs said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to your DD!! Sorry to hear about the computer woes...and it always seems to happen when I'm in a hurry or NEED something! I find it interesting that the about comments have a May 7th post day, since it's still mid-afternoon of the 6th here in my part of the world...as you say, the marvel of the internet!!