Tuesday 19 May 2009

Sick day Monday


Yesterday I woke feeling very unwell - rather lethargic and generally icky feeling. So decided a day at home was the order of the day..... sleep in till around 9.00am then did a bit of surfing... found Tim Holtz's site where there are a heap of great video's on lots of techniques. And then found this site - Stamp TV. Lots of video's as well as projects and link to blogs with tips and techniques. All in all an interesting day. After having another nap mid morning I felt much better and managed to make a card to send to my niece in Australia. the central image had been on another card I had made but didn't like much so I recycled it and reused it. I decided to use the Card Positioning systems sketch #116 as my start point. A bit better but still not one of my best. However I know Debbie will like it. After dinner I stamped some Penny black images and coloured them in.

While I was sleeping the concrete truck arrived and the drive has been laid...... yeah.... but still can't drive on it till Saturday afternoon. Something to do with the fact it is exposed aggrercate and that takes longer to set than normal concrete. Can't wait till things are back to normal round here. Just need to get the upstairs carpet laid and then that's it for a while ( I hope)

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hi, Dawn! Hope you feel better soon! And congrats on the new driveway! :-)

Monika Reeck said...

I hope you fell better soon too Dawn..and this card is cute for your Debbie...I think she will like it am I right Dawn...