Saturday 16 May 2009

Penny Black Challenge -


Thought I'd do the Penny Black Challenge no 48 - but when I went back to look - I had the wrong week.... last weeks challenge was Black & White and one more colour.... I had made this card for a colleague at work for his birthday coming up next week. Used the same stamp as I did for my paisley dots, but this time in red. I used a Penny Black Happy birthday stamp for the sentiment. Still, was pleased with the result although the photo didn't turn out the best. As I do most of my crafting and card making at night, my photos are not always the sharpest.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hi, Dawn! Bright and cheerful card! :-)

Monika Reeck said...

Hallo Dawn...another pretty paisley card...I love paisley too dear...nice color combo you have choose...